cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Chit Chat

It's all good @Brendos94 Smiley Happy. I'm not too bad, been busy with uni and volunteering, but other than that I'm pretty well Smiley Happy

I've got nothing much planned for this weekend except for assignments, watching a recording on a lecture that I missed and celebrating Father's Day tomorrow @scared01. What about you?

Ooh can i ask what you do for volunteering? @Esperanza67

Nothing planned here except work and bbq tomorrow
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @scared01, in addition to ReachOut I also do volunteering at uni, with headspace, Oxfam and a homework club for students with a refugee background Smiley Happy.

Oh my goodness @Esperanza67 go you! Thats amazing!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Wait I get an email from this chat?

I would like to chat too. I am actually in a lot of stress rn and it's...
it's kinda hard through life rn.

Hi @NightHowler thank you for reaching out to us it takes a lot of courage. We're sorry to hear you're having a tough time and you're feeling quite stressed. I'm wondering if there's someone at home you can talk to for some support? Self-care is really important during this time, what are some ways you can look after yourself today? Heart I've also just sent you an email. 

Highlighted

Hey @scared01 sorry for the delayed reply. I've been having trouble keeping up with the site.

I've been good I'm back in the full swing of things atm. This week I'm working 6:45am - 2:45pm on a shift team replacement as one of the Shift team members takes the week off

Hey @Esperanza67. Sorry for the delayed reply. I'm not on the site much as i used to be. Like i said to @scared01 I'm doing a 6:45am - 2:45pm Shift Team Replacement as one of the Shift team members has a week off