cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Chit Chat

all good Smiley Happy
that's their job Smiley Happy Oscar loves licking the barbecue (weird, i know) and willow got really scared by a petrol can today and was barking at it for like 45 mins and she like jumped at me when i tried to go near it as if to save me from the unimaginable horrors of the petrol Smiley Wink
Highlighted

awwww that’s so cute !!!!! maggie decided to pee on the rug....she’s almost 3 gosh !

ewww how often do you have to clean that rug! Smiley Wink omg and she's still tinyyy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy My dogs are black labbies so they shed black hair everywhereeeee we could never have them inside!

she’s been really sick lately and has bad allergies so she’s like peeing all the time i swear but she can’t help it Smiley Sad @annabethxchase

awww so cute, labs are beautiful but when they get older they still think they are pups hehe

I'm so huuuuuuungry. Time to go down the corridor and get my yoghurt and blueberries from the fridge

Also, the talk of names earlier in the week made me remember the frantic post editing I did when I first became a mod Smiley Tongue there were a few posts from WAY back with my first name included in them and I didn't want people knowing it was me... fast forward a few years and I may or may not share my forum username on social media Smiley Tongue (I don't recommend doing this, it's just that everyone in my life now knows I mod this place. You guys are too special not to talk about Smiley Tongue)

@litgym @annabethxchase My sister's cat recently did a wee in her printer... Which meant that she had to buy a new one. Pet allergies can be the worst!

hahahaha, not surprised hehe !! @lokifish

oh gosh, thats hilarious ! Smiley Very Happy @mrmusic

BAHAHAHAHA @mrmusic that would've been pleasant!
@lokifish hehe Smiley Happy When I watched the live naked farmer stream I think I figured out who you were pretty quickly! It was your writing style Smiley Wink

HAHAHAHHAHA SAME !!!!! @annabethxchase

no offensive loki but your writing and the questions Smiley Wink were very much you heheh, love youHeart @lokifish