cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Chit Chat

Hehe @litgym Smiley Happy

Hahahahhahaha yes, Gina reckons they muted @ErinsAntics and my comments because we were far too obvious but we had random people liking them so I don’t know how well that worked 😂 @litgym @annabethxchase

BAHAHA @lokifish, I saw a few comments were I was like yeah... there definitely from the forums Smiley Happy

Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 15.38.31.png

... 😂😂😂

hahahah I remember when all those were said hahahahah @lokifish, I was like I know it!!!!!

Question:

So do any of you guys like murder mysteries/crime solving stuff? I'm super intot hat thing and I though it would be cool to have a theory/discussion thread on here about crime Smiley Wink Let me know if your keen Smiley Very Happy

@litgym @lokifish @Bananatime04 @scared01 @mrmusic @Esperanza67 @gina-RO @Jess1-RO @Erin-RO @Jay-RO @unwind @nyke @Bee @N1ghtW1ng @redhead @DruidChild

That would be interesting! Sounds cool!

once i went to a party and you had to work who was the murder, it was pretty litty ! @annabethxchase

have you looked into any crime apps ?

YAY @Bananatime04!
I have @litgym! I love all that kinda stuff, I was thinking we could do like a crime every few weeks Smiley Happy or something

Hey I’m winning the dog war!