Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Chit Chat

hey @Erin-RO how are you going tonight? its nice to see you pop up
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @scared01 thank you Heart

I'm good! It's such nice weather today! and yes there's more of us now so we kind of share moderating around a bit more Smiley Very Happy  How are you going tonight?

ive noticed a few mods have gone on a break or so im hoping anyway @Erin-RO but i love seeing you guys interact with the members too.
Im am glad to hear your good too. What have you been getting up to? i think youve got a dog- have you been walking him/her?
its been so hot here with more expected the rest of this week- im starting to think i need a walk in freezer or something to cool down in!!
Im alright, im watching im a celebrity get me out of here and just taking it easy

I did walk the dog today actually @scared01!! I haven't been up to too much, just working over the break really so probably need to book a holiday soon! I haven't watched this year's celeb get me out of here! Is it good? 

And yes to please to the walk in freezer! Thank god for the aircon at work lol

a holiday sounds like a good plan @Erin-RO as long as you come back casue i like talking to you Smiley Very Happy
yes its really good! so entertaining with this yrs celebs.
Lol i need a better aircon here, even with ours on we are still sweating inside!

nawww thanks @scared01 Smiley Very Happy and don't worry it would have to be a short trip! Oh I really want to watch it, I'll have to go watch it on catch up! It's got some of the girls from googlebox yeah? 

@Erin-RO Smiley Very Happy
yeah it sure does! they make it quite entertaining but some of the guys too they are funny esp during the eating trials where they have all this gross stuff and the stir each other up.
youll have to watch the catch ups!

Ohhhhhhh yes! I'll have to catch up and let you know who my fave is @scared01 Smiley LOL

yes! @Erin-RO enjoy Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted

Hey @Erin-RO @j95 @scared01 @mrmusic

First of all sorry i haven't been on for a few weeks. Life's been keeping me busy which is good. Atm Melbourne is having a heatwave so I've been struggling the last few days with the heat.