cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Chit Chat

aha one time I had to get my blood test and the blood wouldn't come out. they tried 2 times (and lemme tell you it was painful) until their final step was to pull the blood out through a syringe. 

Highlighted

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

[N] Hello

You would think that if someone is getting up at 10 past 6 in the fucking
morning they might respect other people sleeping in the house who have a
day off for the first time in weeks, for fuck sake I’m so pissed off.
trying to fix my sleeping doesn’t help when I get up tired because some
fucking moron doesn’t know how to NOT do things the loudest he possibly can
right next to my bedroom. How hard is it just close a door instead of
slamming it basically next to my head or literally banging plates together
in the kitchen omg just pick one from the draw and get on with it. What a
lovely day off this has been so far.... can’t go back to bed either so
that’s not a solution before you suggest it.

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime, that sucks! My sister does the same thing - she gets up way earlier than me for work every morning and she BLASTS her music. VERY FRUSTRATING. I'm sorry your day off isn't off to a very good start. What do you have planned for today? 

@queenP i get up at sparrows every morning and I’m so damn quiet. I don’t even let the microwave beep and I sneak around so quietly but old mate obviously doesn’t get it. I don’t know what I’m doing today, helping my brother out with a few things I’m taking him to a few places to drop his resume off, then want to take my bike for a ride so I can test how long it will take to get to a certain place. 

@Saltwaterdreamtime is it something you'd feel comfortable bringing up with this guy you're living with so it doesn't happen again? A bike ride sounds awesome! I haven't ridden a bike in a few years because I live in the city now but I'd love to get one, it's so much fun. Do you ride often? 

He’s just a mate, he’s at work today @queenP I used to ride a bit but only just got back into it, I ride on the footpath though, fuck riding on the road that’s a death wish

Hello, my Boyfriend broke up with me yesterday and i need someone to distract me