cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Chit Chat

I'm up for some distractiony chatting if you'd like @Bananatime04 Smiley Happy Any random questions you want to ask?

Hey! Ummmmmmmm what do you wanna be when you’re older? Or if you already have a job, what do you do?

@Bananatime04 hmmm so what I want to do in the future... there's a list Smiley Tongue There's marine biologist, special ed teacher, art-related stuff, animal therapy, paediatric therapist, dog groomer, horse... stuff, writer, reporter/journalist, counselor.

At the moment I work as a tutor and do after-school activities.

What about you?

Ooo that’s an interesting list of things!
I want to be a counsellor at kids helpline!
I don’t have a job atm.. I can get one in 3 months! I’ll probably work at coles 😛

That's an awesome goal @Bananatime04! Smiley Very Happy

Good old Coles Smiley Tongue My first job was a Red Rooster (what an experience that was Smiley Tongue)

Haha 😂 how long did you work there?
You ask a question now 🙂

I worked there for a year, then for another year. So glad to have left Smiley Very Happy

Okay... so my question shall be... what is your favourite cartoon (or tv show) and why? (I'm such a nerd Smiley Tongue)

My favourite tv show.. home and away because there is so much drama!
Favourite cartoon.. the Simpsons or family guy! I’ve just always watched them and they’re funny 😂

Hahaha ah yes, dramas Smiley Tongue I only watch them through ads and always found them seeming so silly. But my tastes were always action cartoons so... not exactly drama material Smiley Tongue

But ah yes the Simpsons! I used to get annoyed with my parents because they'd never let me stay up and watch the later episodes. I don't watch it as much anymore, children's cartoons are more my speed now Smiley Tongue

Haha 😂
What would you do with a million bucks?