cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Chit Chat

I would become a hermit in the Swiss Alps probably. I like those. With lots of art supplies and food Smiley Very Happy Oh and buy every Ninjago LEGO set I can get my hands on. (and share any leftovers with my parents, because they deserve it)

What would you do?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

That would be cool!
LEGO is so fun!
I would use it to go towards a house when I move to Brisbane to work at kids helpline! And maybe some shopping 😜
Your turn Smiley Happy

Haha @Bananatime04 that's so practical Smiley Very Happy What kind of shopping would you buy? (food, toys, clothes?)

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

CLOTHES AND SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Also I've shared some pictures of the LEGO I've made on this thread linked below if you want to have a look Smiley Happy
https://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Hanging-out/My-special-interest-Ninjago/td-p/311946

Would you end up with an entire closet just for shoes? Smiley Tongue

Ummm no! I’d end up with an entire room for them!

Haha nice Smiley Very Happy So with an unlimited budget, what else would you have in your house?

I’d make my dog his own room and I’d get more puppies and get them loads of furniture! I’d also get the most comfortable couch on earth and it would be massive! I’d get a huge bed! I’d have my own gym and I’d have an indoor pool and a massive spa! Omg I wish I was rich!
Highlighted

YES TO DOG ROOMS! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

How about instead of a massive couch.... a room with a floor and walls of couch Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Soft plush goodness!

Also also oh my gosh yes an indoor pool would be awesome, with adjustable temperature too for when it's cold Smiley Tongue