cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Chit Chat

Haha that’s cool but not @mspaceK
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwlesJTFWJV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ntpir3xuumzs I saw this video today on Instagram freaky as hell!! Very dangerous

I have had some pretty bad wipeouts before where I thought I was going to die

@Saltwaterdreamtime That looks terrifying. I am actually afraid of deep water too even though I love the beach. 

I had a bad experience getting dunked, it has happened twice where I was pushed right to the bottom of the sand and couldn't get back up for what felt like ages @Saltwaterdreamtime . It was pretty scary feeling the weight of the water pushing you down. 

I don’t mind deep water but most of my incendents were from being caught on the inside and just getting washing machined

Do you go surfing weekly? @Saltwaterdreamtime 

Yeah I try to go at least once a week if not more than that

That's great. Smiley Happy @Saltwaterdreamtime . I tend to play sport or go swimming / walking as exercise and leisure type activities. Next week i'm starting dance classes and swimming laps. 

that sounds awesome @mspaceK @Saltwaterdreamtime 

I'm starting to exercise more. I do boxing and jogging when it's too cold for a swim. I am also in the process of finding out about my new school's pool. may be interesting...

I am also starting dance classes again next week! what type of dance are you going to do @mspaceK ? you'll have fun though! it's a great way to exercise and its so fun!

Highlighted

It is a bit cold for swimming - I agree @blobby . Thankfully pool centres are warm inside Smiley Very Happy 

Tap dancing and maybe something else, but just tap for now. That is so cool that you are doing dance also.