cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Chit Chat

@mspaceK oh my GOSH i love tap! can't do it, but it's very satisfying to watch!

i'm going to be doing jazz and contemporary, which i love!

my new school is building an aquatics centre, which I am so excited about!

I am a beginner @blobby and yes it is very fun and very satisfying to watch. Smiley Very Happy 

I’m just annoyed. Why the fuck is everyone in this house such fucking pigs with the inability to think 5 seconds ahead?? Are you fucking serious. Little pigs can’t help themselves every time I put something good in the fridge or pantry. Use your FUCKING BRAIN does it look like that’s for you??? ASK
😡
I’m not made of fucking money so thanks for eating what I had made for my dinner and lunch tomorrow, which ever dick head it was.

Hey there @Saltwaterdreamtime,

That sounds super frustrating, did it have your name on it or anything like that? It is definitely frustrating when people take your food without asking, and not okay either. Is talking to them about this situation an option? 

What did you end up having for lunch today? 

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

Jay-RO no it didn’t have my name on it but i live with my brother and a
housemate usually if something seems unusual/too good to be true you just
ask someone if you can eat it. Nobody did they just went ahead and ate it,
and I thought maybe being in a container would make them think it’s for
lunch but no, whatever.
Just bought takeaway again which is good for my fat face but I tried to be
healthy and someone at my food so not my fault.

just had dinner with a mate who is down from Queensland and he told me he’s moving back down here haha woo yeah boii
Highlighted

Nice @Saltwaterdreamtime! Lots of fun times ahead with your mate once he moves down Smiley Very Happy

Yeah for sure! I thought it was odd that he was back in vicco he hasnt even been back once since he moved up there but he came down for a house thing

we went to the rip curl pro final too which was good as, yeah he’s  a good mate, so weird seeing each other after so long obviously we’re always talking on social media and stuff but it’s weird actually seeing him. 

@N1ghtW1ng 

how do i feel today? um... i feel like a 16yo unwanted and unloved family outcast witch is what i am haha...ill explane in a question   

Ok so..is a family outcast a member of the family who seems invisible but can be there but not there at the same time when the family is out somewhere? and she is ether not there or the photo is taken twice one without them?  i was looking through the family photo albums (all three of them all full and my step mom is making a forth atm) and its full of photos of the family  and there are none of you theirs my dad, Step mom, and 3 Step sisters. they all look so happy in there perfect little family without me. is that invisible or what? i could vanish into thin air run away or die and they wouldn't notice or care. well that's a millimeter of my brain on  the table.

That makes me really sad to hear that you are feeling those things and experiencing that @BonnieBoo . You deserve to feel included and loved. <3