cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Chit Chat

Highlighted

Hello everyone! How are you going today? 

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

Hi @Jess1-RO
I’m pretty good today.. didn’t start that way but I’m good now! Maybe it was the shopping that made me feel better 😝
How are you?

Shopping sounds fun @Bananatime04! What did you shop for?

I am good thanks! Feel like I have blinked and the day has just flown by

I got a lot of clothes for winter.. I always get summer clothes even when it’s cold and then when it’s cold I’m freezing! So now I have loads of warm clothes! I’m also getting shoes tomorrow!
What is your favourite thing to shop for?
And dam my day has gone soooo slow and I wish it went fast cause I was stuck in a car for what seemed to be like 10 hours!

That sounds amazing! I can so relate to buying up way too many summer clothes and freezing in winter! Particularly dresses- I always end up cold!

What sort of shoes are you getting tomorrow?

I love op shopping- nearly everything I own is secondhand and I love the fun of exploring op shops Smiley Happy I think that boots are my weakness though- I have way too many boots! 

Warm clothes are the best!! 

Also quick question, is anyone else's "members online/ recent logins" box acting up, or is it just mine?

Because apparently there are only three people online, and none of them are the people I've been talking to just now...

Omg you sound like my mum 🤦‍♀️🤣 she loves it too! But I’m starting to get her into shopping at actual shops now!
I’m thinking of old school vans.. what do you think?
Also can you please go to my thread quickly?

I was legit about to say that @Tiny_leaf! Mines doing it too and I was wondering where Jess and jay went

Erm..... what are "vans"? I assume you aren't going car shopping so....