Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Chit Chat

@Saltwaterdreamtime I had no idea lol

What’ve you been up to?

Ah no I just missed you @Saltwaterdreamtime! Sorry! I hope this week has been treating you well Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Been busy, working for myself now got all that up and running so that’s pretty much my entire life now, live within walking distance to the beach with my little bro 😬

what about you @FootyFan26 

That's awesome @Saltwaterdreamtime! Within walking distance of the beach sounds amazing Smiley Happy

I finished year 12 and am now in TAFE doing Fitness. Other than that everything's pretty similar Smiley Wink

Yup, it’s pretty awesome, I’m down the Surfcoast area. Plenty of surfing when I get time @FootyFan26 

Congrats on finishing year 12 I know it was tough for you, you made it though how good is that!! Do you like the course? 

Haha thanks, and yeah, it's good. Definitely what I'm interested in. Keeps me busy too Smiley Happy

Yeah awesome! So good to hear from you mate @FootyFan26 

What else you been up to? 

yeah no I'm not

hello how are you

Hey @FootyFan26 @j95 @steana  @Saltwaterdreamtime @N1ghtW1ng sorry i haven't been around how's everyone going