cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Chit Chat

@mrmusic cool!!

I hope the conference is interesting! Do you have any other plans while you're there?

@scared01 that's not good at all hope everythings ok now or is it still an issue

@SomeoneNADJS I'm glad you enjoyed you're time in melbourne. You can't escape the smoke and scammers in Melbourne wherever you go in the city which sucks. Just curiously did you get the chance to try Melbourne Coffee if you are a coffee drinker

@mrmusic that's good it's such an awesome place to live in Melbourne. If you're stuck for Ideas or need inspo feel free to ask

[N] @Brendos94 Thanks! Smiley Happy Sorry, but none of us are coffee drinkers.

@SomeoneNADJS that's all good i was just pointing out that Melbourne is known for it's coffee sorry for the delayed reply

Highlighted

Hey all how's everyone going. I'm excited as overnight they've announced a new top gun movie.

When you crash into a customers fence trying to reverse the trailer in so you try and straighten up but end up even worse oops my bad 

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime @j95 @SomeoneNADJS @Tiny_leaf @mrmusic @scared01 

How is everyone going. First of all sorry i haven't been on I've been very busy the last few weeks. I've also started a new Job this Week working out at Melbourne Airport so this is why i haven't been online for the last 2 weeks or so

hi @Brendos94
i havent been on to much either, been super busy. a new job sounds exciting and hope its going well for you
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**