cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Chit Chat

Hello @Saltwaterdreamtime, I am sorry to hear about what has been happening for you recently. It sounds really scary and difficult and I could not imagine how it must have been like to experience that. I am sorry that you are still feeling a bit shaken up and that you are not ready to talk about it. We understand and respect that you don't feel comfortable discussing it yet. Do you have anything planned for tonight that can help you feel a bit better? Heart
Highlighted

Yesterday I had a bit of a run in with a family member I haven’t seen in a while @TOM-RO @and I got hurt not just physically so yeah pretty shaken 

Highlighted

Hello @Saltwaterdreamtime , I am sorry to hear that you had a run in with a family member yesterday that has left you feeling shaken. How are you feeling tonight? Do you have any enjoyable activities planned for tonight?

Highlighted

Everyone is in bed just me up @TOM-RO
Highlighted

I’m super sick, it’s been a bit of an awful day 

Highlighted

That's no good @Saltwaterdreamtime ...
Do you feel up to talking about it?

It seems like you've had a big last few days. Heart
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx just physically not well been either in bed or throwing up all day 

Highlighted

I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well today and that you have been in bed sick @Saltwaterdreamtime . Have you had a chance to have something to eat or drink today to (hopefully) help you feel a bit better?

Highlighted

@Saltwaterdreamtime That's no good. I hate stomach bugs. I get really sick when I get them, so I know how awful it can be. I'm one of the worst people in my family to get that kind of bug...

Have you tried sucking on an Ice cube, or sip small amounts of water/flavoured liquid? It might not help at first, but eventually it should help. 

Otherwise, there is Kombucha, which is a tasty fizzy drink, but it has good live bacteria in it, that also helps to move the bug along faster. 

Highlighted

Plain lemonade helps sometimes @xXLexi_Lou122Xx @TOM-RO so that’s all I’ve had, every time I stand up I either feel like I’m going to throw up or I faint so I had to put a camp chair in the shower tonight to sit on 

feel like pure shit 

might try dry biscuits or toast tomorrow but I don’t even want to look at food right now