cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Chit Chat

Hey @Esperanza67 there has been so much to do. 2 of my highlights where seeing the grand Canyon and White water rafting in Durango

How's everyone going? Anyone up for some general chit chat? Smiley Happy

@lokifish I've started watching jane the virgin, and now i am hooked ahaha, random question but who is your favourite character and why? Also Rafael or Michael or both?

i prefer both. but you have to give credit to rafel for trying to be a dad
This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain privileged information or confidential information or both. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it and notify the sender.

@maddymoo0945 definitely agree with that, considering (I’m only up to s2) that Michael and Jane break up and get together a lot and the same with Jane and Rafael so he just wants to be there for his son no matter what.

excatly!

Hi @maddymoo0945,

It's great you are enjoying the chats on this thread!

I've just had to edit out your personal details to maintain your privacy and anonymity. You are welcome to check out our community guidelines for more information Smiley Happy

Anyone up for a chat?

Hey @FootyFan26 I’m here if you want to talk. Smiley Happy How are you going?

Could be better @mrmusic, thanks for asking Smiley Wink.  Just been playing games on the computer.  What’s everyone up to tonight?