cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Chit Chat

Its getting to the end of the uni year now isnt it? @mrmusic I think your in uni, forgive me if your not..
Do you have anything nice planned for this weekend?

ive been pretty busy and stressed myself. hopefully though will be able to work through things one by one.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 I’ve just about finished uni, thank goodness! Just waiting on the results to come through now...

My weekend is looking like a lot of music practice, so not that exciting unfortunately.

Sorry to hear you’ve been stressed lately. I think that working through things one by one sounds like a good idea.

oh cool @mrmusic
will this be the end of your degree?
Thats ok not all weekends are exciting. i dont know how to play many instruments except for the keyboard so its great to hear others cany play.
what instruments do you play?

Hey @scared01 @DruidChild @Erin-RO @mrmusic how is everyone

Sorry i haven't been around life is pretty hectic atm. In other news i also now have a new Girlfriend

Hey @Brendos94, it's all good! I'm doing okay at the moment. That's great to hear that you have a new girlfriend! How do you feel about this new relationship?

ooh thats pretty cool @Brendos94 im happy for you

Hey @Esperanza67 sorry I've been non existant.

About the new relationship i feel good about. I've dated before which is good but she hasn't really dated so this a new experience for her. I'm not sure how to Adapt but I'm finding my ways. It will take some time but it will all work out

It's all good @Brendos94 Smiley Happy. That's great to hear that you feel good about your new relationship Smiley Happy. By the way, how's work? Still busy?

It sounds like everyone is going pretty well!! The end of the year is so close now! (can we restart please? That's what I want Smiley Tongue)

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!