cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Chit Chat

that sounds great @mspaceK !

i hope you enjoy the rest of your evening!

to everyone else too - have a good night and get ready to wake up for a new day!

(it sounds a little cheesy, but i say it to everyone lol)

love and hugs, 

blobby Smiley Happy

Highlighted

I hope you have a fantastic night @blobby ! PS - I really like your username. It makes me laugh. 

Highlighted

It’s ok... I didn’t message and I’m just going to drop it and stop being an
idiot.
I did go for a swim though, did some laps and some surf training (breath
holds)
Highlighted

thankyou @mspaceK ! my friend came up with it! I won't tell you how it came about, because it coincides with my real name. but i'm glad it makes you laugh. it's the best for everything!

love and hugs, 

blobby Smiley Happy

Highlighted

That's awesome @blobby  Smiley Happy and fair enough. It's the same with the meaning behind my username too. People who know me would understand or make connections probably. 

@Saltwaterdreamtime Good to hear from you! I am glad you went swimming Smiley Very Happy Oh that is so cool - do you go surfing a lot? I really want to go to a surf camp and learn to surf. I need to buy a wetsuit. 

Highlighted

[N] Our username comes from Someone, referencing how we share a body, and the NADJS part is the first letter of each of our names (except for T’s).

Highlighted

@mspaceK  yeah, I surf heaps. You can rent boards and wetsuits from a surf lesson shop that way you can try it out without the commitment of buying all the stuff I have a few boards myself 

Highlighted

I definitely want to get into it more @Saltwaterdreamtime .

Smiley Happy eventually I want to own my own wetsuit and surf board and have friends to go surfing with, that would be cool. 

Highlighted

Yeah sounds awesome you should do a lesson @mspaceK
Highlighted

I have had about 4 surfing lessons I think @Saltwaterdreamtime  and when I was younger I had this small foam board, which I broke after the first time I used it. Completely wiped out on a wave. It was a lot of fun though. Scary! but fun.