cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Chit Chat

@DavidSmall oooohhh, okay.

I'm not always great at picking up jokes irl, I get even worse at in through text... 

no worries its not a big deal Smiley Happy

@DavidSmall
That's good to hear, but it would help if you didn't do that in the first place. Even if you post that particular phrase anywhere else on these forums, people will see that as you trying to get a lover.

Otherwise, thank you for letting us know that you were joking.

Guys! @N1ghtW1ng hasn't spammed the games section yet!

Haha! Now's my chance.... Smiley LOLSmiley Very HappySmiley Wink

I’m bored
Who’s around to talk

@Saltwaterdreamtime I don't know how interesting I am to talk to sorry.. but I am around if you still want to talk. 

still bored, not sure if I be producitve and tidy up or nah

hey@ @Andrea-RO long time no see! how are you going!?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @scared01 

I'm good!! Just came back from a couple of weeks of holidays flitting around the country, but I am super happy to get back to RO and see what's been happening with everyone Smiley Happy)

How are you going yourself? I saw you giving some support to some users which was super lovely!

hey @Andrea-RO how exciting! have you got any pics or stories to share? i love hearing about peoples travels and their adventures.

uh i was ok but not so much now. its tough being a carer esp with some of the things he says. we have severe weather warnings in place here so inside with movies it is. ive got kids off school today too cause its too dangerous atm with flooding and trees falling. we had a tree fall across the road (as in blocking the road off) early this morning just abit further up from my house
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**