cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Chit Chat

Hey @Jess1-RO!

I'm doing okay, also because I got to the bottom of my health problem!

How are you?

Hi @xXLexi_Lou122Xx,

That is good to hear you have some clarity around your health concerns. I will post to your other thread to check in about that  Smiley Happy

I am good thanks! It is a beautiful sunny day near the ReachOut office, and my favourite tree (Jacaranda tree) is in full bloom- just stunning! Love spring!

Do you have a favourite time of year @xXLexi_Lou122Xx ?

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

Nice @Jess1-RO!

Jacarandas are beautiful trees.
I don't really have a favourite time of year, but I think I love winter and autumn more than the hot seasons. But I also love swimming... I can't decide!

Maybe you are an all rounder @xXLexi_Lou122Xx who can see and appreciate the beauty in every season! Smiley Happy

That could be true @Jess1-RO!
I’m definitely a cold weather bird for the most part though!

What kind of trees do you like the most? I love flame trees, and jacarandas like you, but what are some others that you like?

Winter/cold you can always add more layers to stay warm, but it very hard to stay cool in summer!

Good question @xXLexi_Lou122Xx. I live right on the bush, so we get some amazing gum trees (they are huge!). The squiggly gums are pretty cool! I also like the liquid amber trees in autumn, just stunning! I also have a mop top at home that has vibrant green leaves that is amazing in summer.

Jacarandas are my favourite by far Heart 

Hope you are having a good morning!

My favourite Heart 

Blue Gum Eucalyptus La Trees GIF by alixmcalpine

Hey everyone! How has your day been?

This week has gone so fast!

Hey @Jess1-RO!

You are definitely right about that!
The week has gone super fast!

I have to say, I’m not doing very good...
But I had a chat with my mum today, and we worked some things out for my possibly new school!

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well Heart I saw you mentioned that you had a chat with your mum and she reminded you of why you are special. Would you feel comfortable sharing some of the things she said was special about you? 

We're thinking of you Heart