Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Chit Chat

Hey @Taylor-RO!
How are you tonight? Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Hello @Bananatime04, I am pretty good tonight. How about you? What have you been up to tonight? Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@Taylor-RO that’s good Smiley Happy I’m fine. I had my meds for the first time in a.. while. Only my sleeping ones though, hopefully they don’t increase my appetite.
Today I started my essay! It’s an analytical essay for English and I’m really surprised by how much I got done.. 1300 and something words! I spent most of my day doing it though Smiley Happy also have eddies eyes a trim because he was struggling to see and the dog groomers aren’t open.
What have you been up to today?
Highlighted

I hope your sleeping medication helps @Bananatime04, I read your other post about the difficulties you have been having Heart It is really good that you started your essay.. 1300 words is a lot to get done in one day, good job! Does Eddie mind when you trim his eyes? My family dog has the same problem - he has such long face hair Smiley Happy I have been meaning to show you this photo of him, I hope you find it as funny as I do! I promise he isn't sad, he is just very gentle and polite! He lets us wash him without making a fuss. 

Doggy.jpg

I had a few meetings today.. and I did a workout inside. Nothing too exciting! Thank you for asking Smiley Happy

Highlighted

So exhausted 

Highlighted

Happy Easter @Taylor-RO! Heart
I appreciate that you’re having to work on this day and I hope you have an okay day Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@Taylor-RO is that a wig on your dog? He’s very cute! Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Yes my sibling put hair extensions on the dog... it makes me laugh every time! @xXLexi_Lou122Xx

And thank you @Bananatime04! Happy Easter to everyone! Did you both get up to much so far? Heart
Highlighted

Omg @Taylor-RO all this time I actually thought they were just really long ear hairs!! I can’t believe it!

Nope I haven’t done much, I’ve spent my morning on the forums! Best place to be Smiley Happy how about you? Got any plans for later today or earlier this morning?
Highlighted