cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Chit Chat

that’s so cool ! @scared01

AH you've started studying now @scared01? How is it going? I hope you have a good week ahead of you Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Yep @N1ghtW1ng i started a few weeks ago now. Its gone very quickly thats for sure! It is going good I just submitted my first assignment to them. Hopefully it goes ok!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Nice @scared01!!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy That sounds amazing. The weeks sure do fly by! Smiley Very Happy

hey @N1ghtW1ng @scared01 @Esperanza67

how are you guys ? doing anything interesting over the weekend ? Heart

hey @litgym
ive got volunterring in sports club canteen for 2 hrs in the morning, drs, a car show and a family bbq tomorrow but today was ratehr quiet except seeing the horses and just tidying up the house

what about you?

Heya @litgym! I hope you're having a good weekend!
Mine is busy, busy, busy with lots of work to do (and nothing done, yay me)

@scared01 sounds like a busy day tomorrow, I hope you have fun Smiley Happy

@scared01 ooo volunteering sounds fun, how is it going ?

@N1ghtW1ng ahh we like busy weekends, don’t we ? Smiley Happy

Not at all @litgym Robot LOL Smiley Tongue

it was ok @N1ghtW1ng thanks

we got there a little late so didnt get to see as much but pop enjoyed himself and i even kept the teenage sister happy. i didnt end up having to do as much today which was good

@litgym it was ok, i volunteer doing different things, kinda like a fill in for fundraisers so my sisters sporting clubs i help with bbqs and canteens and that sort of thing as well as doing other charity things