hey @scared01! How you've been? Smiley Very Happy

Re: Chit Chat

hey @Esperanza67
ive been very stressed but trying my best to keep my head above water
have a really busy weekend ahead and next week too

whats your weekend looking like?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hmm I'm not too sure about my plans for the weekend yet @scared01 - probably just relax a bit and catch up on my reading challenge (about 40 books left to go for the year!). What about you? What are your plans for the weekend?

oh wow @Esperanza67

if your after a good but short book theres one called 'Sadako and the thousand paper cranes' i finish it in about an hr, its really good though and based on a true story

oops posted before i finished. ive got a 2 day horsing event but have to get there on friday so its 3 really. so ill be rather busy.

thanks for the book suggestion @scared01! I'll look into it sometime

hey Smiley Happy @Esperanza67 im alright kind of Heart

Hey guys Smiley Happy I am new to this...just feeling a bit down I guess and just thought maybe I would try talking to anyone that is out there 

Hi There @Ninety9Rxs

Big welcome to Reach Out!I'm so sorry to hear you are doing it tough at the moment, RO is here for you

If you wanna start a discussion about how you are feeling/what'd bothering you, maybe you could head over to the tough times or everyday life stuff section and create a post. 

Here to talk Heart

hey @Ninety9Rxs

welcome to ReachOut ! @annabethxchase suggested a great idea of creating your own thread about what’s going on for you ! 

@annabethxchase how are you ? ❤️❤️