cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Chit Chat

Or really soft memory foam that sinks when you put weight on it and a HUGE tv as the roof! Thatd be a dream come true! Movie nights for days 😛

Ooooh that sounds so nice! And a TV on the roof! YES!

Yea and the memory foam floor and walls should have a temperature control?!

Oh my gosh yes! Perfect for hot days or chilly nights Smiley Very Happy (or chilly days and hot night Smiley Tongue)

What are you doing this afternoon? Anybody around to chat? I've just been cleaning and organising all day. 

How was school? ... uni? ....work?

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx @Bananatime04 @N1ghtW1ng @j95 @SomeoneNADJS 

[A] We’re going back to the beach soon so we might not be able to chat for long. As for school, we’re on holiday but N’s not happy about having so many assessments.

Hello @mspaceK and @SomeoneNADJS! Assignments are the worst though, especially during holiday times.

My brain isn't working today so I'm so immensely bored despite the long list of things I should be doing. Yay executive dysfunction! Smiley Tongue

Hey @SomeoneNADJS . I absolutely love the beach so I do hope you enjoy your time there. 

@N1ghtW1ng  Yup - indeed, assignments can be a pain. Some times we just have those days where we don't do anything. Boredom is annoying. I am very familiar with procrastination. 

I’ve been playing roblox! I never play games! It’s very addictive!

@mspaceK it's more my brain just doesn't have the "brain power" to do anything substantial, it's hard to explain.

But yes, procrastination sucks Smiley Tongue

@Bananatime04 Roblox? Sounds fun Smiley Happy