cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Chit Chat

@N1ghtW1ng That's okay. I'm sorry it is effecting your mental capacity right now. 

I have never played that @Bananatime04 . It is like Frogger? Where you have to try and get across the road? 

It's okay @mspaceK Smiley Happy It's a normal feeling. Annoying, but normal (for me)

The game looks more like minecraft but... not minecraft when I googled it, is that right @Bananatime04?

Sorry to hear @N1ghtW1ng .

Oh well if it is like Minecraft...i'll probably like it! Smiley Happy 

I don’t know how to explain it.. but I’m so addicted!!! There are lots of games on there and you just play with loads of other people and it’s soooooo fun!

Brain is running a little bit in overdrive at the moment what the fuck brain stop being an idiot

But yeah I’m actually kind of annoyed I should of said something and I didn’t and why am I an idiot

but it’s also not the end of the world
But it was still dumb

Ooh it seems like lots of different games in one app, that's pretty cool Smiley Happy

@Saltwaterdreamtime oh I hate dumb moments, it's so annoying when you think about something later and you realise that you should have said something. What can you do to chill out now?

I’m just walking right now, I met my friend for a coffee because I was in the area she works, so I’m just walking back to my car, but it’s like oh damn if I had just said that one sentence things may be really different but I didn’t and it may not of been different if I did, but it could of gone a different way if I said it
But does it really matter??
Ok I’m being stupid now my heart is beating really fast
And the thing is at risk of sounding OBSESSIVE which I am not - I won’t see her for a week so if I had just said what I was going to say it might of been different
Oh my brain hurts @N1ghtW1ng
I’m almost at my car

and I probably opened my mouth without thinking again today like an idiot just replaying the conversation in my head omg why did you ask that question you dumb fucker (me)