cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Chit Chat

@Tiny_leaf  Ouch! Smiley Sad We were wondering whether to do a nerve study for the nerve problems I had in my arms, but my physio said that it probably wouldn't show anything. I'm kind of glad I didn't do it now. I don't think they did it for my sister.

I know it can be hard to look on the bright side, but I'm glad you have a likely explanation for your symptoms now. Have your doctors said anything about treatment?

@WheresMySquishy it really hurt Smiley Sad

I'm personally glad I agreed to it though, because my nervous system decided to almost perfectly mimic a couple of physical nerve disorders to make everything extra confusing. Apparently I tend not to show "classic" signs of 90% of my issues.

I've somehow stumbled across a really really good physio.

Like I came in for very short term help for neck pain and left with a practical treatment plan and a (finally clarified) diagnosis of a Hypermobility Spectrum Disorder. And with a slightly less sore neck!

@Tiny_leaf  That sounds pretty frustrating. Smiley Sad

It's great that you've found a good physio though! Smiley Happy I feel like you have to 'shop around' to find a good physio these days, unfortunately. I always prefer physios who give you some kind of plan, especially if they write it down.

@WheresMySquishy because I originally went to just ask him to rescue my shoulder (which doesn't enjoy being used to walk with my cane) so I didn't do a full "screening" of him.

I think I just got really lucky somehow...