cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Chit Chat

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  Welcome to Sydney! Let me know if you want any suggestions about what to visit. Smiley Happy
I haven't been to Bondi in about ten years because it's pretty far for us. We like Manly Beach a lot though.
I don't like plane trips either. They make my ears hurt.
I'm sure you will!

Highlighted

@WheresMySquishy I would love some suggestions, but my family have already planned the trip. Yesterday we went to the Powerhouse museum, which was pretty good. My feet were really sore afterwards, but that's okay. Today is the Bondi visit, and tomorrow we are going to Taronga Zoo! I'm not very interested in Zoos, but oh well. It's a good place for family trips.
Highlighted

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx , I hope you have a great time at the zoo, I was actually there yesterday! I saw the baby elephant and his mum and aunty having a mud bath, and it was honestly one of the most joyful things I've seen all year, I took some videos to watch whenever I'm feeling sad Smiley Wink The baby tigers are also adorable, and there's a few young gorillas about too. We got really lucky, the animals were all pretty active yesterday, I think they're probably relieved that it's a bit cooler now. Hope you have a great day! 

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

@Taylor-RO are you up for a chat? I kinda need a distraction 😕
Highlighted

Hey @Bananatime04, I can chat for a little bit. Do you have any ideas for a distraction? Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Thanks @Taylor-RO Smiley Happy
We could talk about dogs? Dogs are cute.. do you have any dogs?
Highlighted

Yes we can talk about dogs @Bananatime04! I don't personally have one.. (I used to have two cats).. but at my childhood home, my family dog is there. He is like my sibling's bestest friend Heart And when he has a bath, he just sits there and lets the water go all over his face. He is so funny haha! And always happy to see me even if it has been ages! I know you have Eddie and I saw that super cute picture of him.. I think he is similar to my family dog?

Highlighted

74AF8D28-BAE6-43BC-87D0-1C21CD13BE1C.jpeg

5AA86D86-46CB-4247-800C-D014ABD439BE.png

Haha this is the boof head! 
@Taylor-RO  your family dog sounds so sweet! What breed is he? Eddie is a Maltese shih tzu Smiley Happy he’s like my therapy dog Smiley Tongue

Eddie hates baths.. he’s such a sook. He sits there shaking and the water is always so warm. He gets scared too easily. Like it was thundering before and he was trying to burry himself under me while I was laying down watching Netflix. He just needed a cuddle. A very shivery cuddle Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

Oh he’s also getting a haircut tomorrow! I’ll post a before and after.. when are you back online?
Highlighted

[A] Aww @Bananatime04 Eddie is so cute!