cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas Movies!!!

Less than a month until Christmas which means I have started to watch Christmas movies and I am wondering what's everyone favourite Christmas/holiday movie (or movies because lets be honest it can be hard to choose just one!). 

I LOVE Elf and I feel it's not Christmas unless I have watched it Smiley Happy it makes me so happy and its so quotable!

giphy

I also really like The Holiday and I tend to watch all the Hallmark Channel movies there are on Netflix. I just watched A Christmas Prince on Netflix which was good and started to put me in a Christmassy mood Smiley Happy

Give me your all time favourite Christmas movies (and Christmas TV specials too while we're at it) Smiley Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

Re: Christmas Movies!!!

if you don't watch home alone on christmas eve is it really christmas?
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

omgsh I love this @ErinsAntics! My all time fav from childhood was the santa claus!

@j95I haven't watched Home Alone in ages but those movies are classics, I may have to track it down to watch it this year.

@honkyI always watch those movies at some during December, channel 7 likes to play them non stop on the weekends so I normally catch all 3 at some point.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

Hahah yes, i think channel 7 is best when it comes to christmas movies!Smiley Happy

The one thing that annoys me about Christmas movies is how they're all set in winter. But Elf is amazing Smiley Tongue

here are a few suggestions for you guys

- Love Actually

-The Santa Clause 1,2 &3 

- The Grinch

-The polar EXpress

-Prancer

-Santa Paws 1 &2

-Santa Buddies

-Deck the Halls

-Jingle all the wall

-Home alone 1,2,3,4,&5 

-Christmas with the Kranks

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 time for me to rewatch Love Actually I think!

loveactually

I've only really watched the Home Alone movies and Elf, so maybe I should get on these other suggestions

sounds good @safari93 Smiley Happy

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

hmmm, I don't really have a favorite Christmas movie, but I'd rate "It's a Wonderful Life", pretty high up there. It's pretty damn old by this point, but hey, it's a classic for a reason.

Image result for christmas movie george suicide angel

Oh, and of course this:

Image result for home alone

Sure, it's kinda dumb, slapstick humor, but I laughed myself senseless watching it as a kid and it's always nice to revisit those memories every once in a while.