cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Come into my room

Hey guys Smiley Happy so I saw this blog today http://teenagebedroom.tumblr.com/ and thought it would be awesome to do something like this on our awesome forums too Smiley Happy Hope you are all keen. 

Re: Come into my room

Well I've actually recently revamped my room completely... And since I'm too lazy to take a new photo, here's a before and after pic that I had on facebook Smiley Very Happy

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/599131_10151574628547774_1125423849_n.jpg

I think the way my room was before says a bit more about me though... haven't gotten round to sticking up all my stuff back on the walls. So if you're wondering what all that stuff on the wall of my old room was, at the end of year 12, our grade pretty much all wrote each other messages and put them in envelopes, so on our graduation night we each got a big fat envelope full of nice messages from each other to make us all cry. We called them 'warm&fuzzies'. Smiley Very Happy So, there's that, combined with a whole lot of other special stuff like cards, posters and stuff from events I went to/organised, and stuff from my New York trip. 

ps. is there a way i can post pictures instead of links that i'm missing? 

Yeah ur before photo has so much character and the before and after look completely different from each other you would think it was two different people. 

haha I know, but it's really just lacking character because it's new! Smiley Happy

@graphiqual - If it is on the web then you can copy and paste it when you are writing your post or you can find where it says insert image where font size and all of that is on. I hope that helps.

I think it is cool that it is new so you can re-invent it Smiley Happy

Ahhh I love this thread. I love seeing people's rooms.

This is my room at home/Sydney:

And this is my room at uni/Melbourne:

I need to get more things to put up on my walls.

Wow I love both your rooms Smiley Happy I especially like the Sydney room - so many books and so much character. Smiley Happy

@gail, I like how your cat is the theme of your room. I know my dog is the theme of my bed (she prob sleeps on it more during the night than me)

I love seeing people's rooms too, they provide such an insight into who the person is.
I'm away at the moment but I'll upload a picture when I get back. Smiley Happy

Keep the pics coming guys!

Well for those that cannot put images up maybe we could discuss our rooms.

Do you think your room mirrors your personality, if so, how?