cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Compliment the person above you

@Bee you're such a talented photographer and I love chatting with you!!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Straight up you're one of the most wonderful people. You're caring and kind and intelligent and an overall joy. I'm so so glad that you came to the forums, and it's so so right that you're a mod.

You are so uniquely talented and wonderful, @Birdeye. You have such an articulate way of expressing yourself and I admire your insight and self-awareness. You are also gifted with a great sense of humour and your support of me (and other forum users) is invaluable. You are my favourite Avian Sight Orb! Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@letitgo I’d like to echo the words of @Birdeye above, and add that you’re so supportive to others. The amount of compassion and care you show others when posting is truly breathtaking. Thank you for being such a wonderful mod.

You have a kind soul @mrmusic
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

You are very strong and brave @redhead, and you have taken so many steps to improve your mental health. And you are such a supportive person. I truly admire your courage and kindness. Heart

@mrmusic I love how proactive you are about your mental health, even on bad days. You also give so much wisdom and encouragement to forum users even when youre struggling yourself. It's awesome
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

@redhead I love how you contribute so much and you're always kind and useful. I love the fact that you're on here supporting people and being kind.

@Zeldasmile I love it how your thinking about taking the next step in getting help for what you're going through. You've been brave opening up here and I wish you the very best future
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redhead you show a great amount of strength and self-awareness on the forums and it's inspiring Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart