cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Compliment the person above you

@annabethxchaseYou are an incredible asset to this community, being so supportive towards others. Keep doing what you're doing! Heart

@annabethxchase thank you so much! I smiled when I saw this in my inbox! It mde my day! Heart

@mrmusic your pressence and support on the forums is absolutely amazing!!!!

Monday's Getting Real: Coping with Holiday Blues
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

@Bee you're an amazing and supportive person <3

@BeautifullybrokenThanks for all the positivity you contribute to the forum! Smiley Happy

@mrmusic you are so amazing! Your support and genuine care for everyone around you is so inspiring! I'm also super stocked your now a mod! Heart

What more can I say that I haven't already @Bee? You are such an amazing, supportive, downright WONDERFUL person. It always puts a smile on my face when I see how kindhearted and compassionate you are in your responses. I am so glad I got to meet you as a mod, because you are a freaking awesome person. And don't you forget it Smiley Wink Also, I love seeing your colouring ins!!! They're so pretty!!! Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart 

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Highlighted

@N1ghtW1ngThanks for being such a nice person, and your technical genius! Smiley Very Happy

hilarious kermit the frog GIF

Thanks @N1ghtW1ng

@mrmusic my oh my, I am still so excited you're a MOD! You are such a genuine and kind-hearted person! I'm so very glad I got a chance to meet you and get to know you! 

dog puppy furry yawn bert GIF

@Bee you are such an amazing, compassionate, sweet and gorgeous mod. we are so lucky to have you apart of this communityHeartHeart

Image result for gif aww shucks

@litgym my response when I read your tag Heart you're so sweet! Heart

I really admire your strength and courage! You're so open here about how you feel and where you're at. You're so caring of other users and you show that you genuinely listen. xx