cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Compliment the person above you

@Bee

Image result for your the best gif

Words aren't enough to describe how awesome you are. Because you are absolutely amazing, everything you do for the forums, everything you do to help the people on the forums, you are legendary. 

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@N1ghtW1ng You are one of the most supportive and empathetic people I've met. I really love your determination to succeed with everything. Please keep being the person that you are - I think you're going to be an awesome teacher! Smiley Happy

@mrmusic hugs! Thanks Smiley HappyImage result for ninjago hugs gif

I was so, so very happy to find out you were becoming a moderator. Your compassion, your skill your absolute awesomeness. I seem to be struggling for words to describe how positive and inspiring you are. I am so very glad that I've been able to meet you and that you're here to share your amazingness with everyone here on the forums Smiley Happy 

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@N1ghtW1ing, @Zeldasmile with a new account here. I don't know if you remember me, but anywho. Throughout my time on the forums, you've proved to be such an amazing and important part of the community. You're an amazing mod and act so kind an caring towards everyone, and you seem to have so much passion for what you do. It's been amazing getting to know you along with everyone else since I originally joined last April. You've helped me so much, you're an inspiring role model for everyone.

@Zelda_The_Dyke @Zeldasmile Of course we remember you! I was always impressed by how you always checked in on people when they needed it, and it is so good that you are back on the forums now! Your support to others is really inspiring and you have made so much progress towards your own mental health! I'd love to see some pictures of your cats too!

@Zelda_The_Dyke thank you for your kind words! I do remember you, I hope you've had a good weekend Smiley Happy

@mrmusic you were an amazing Builder and have become an amazinger mod. Your compassion, kindness, you are a wonderful, supportive, amazing person and it is wonderful to see you bring your awesomeness to the forums. Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

@N1ghtW1ng 

You have kind, caring, words and helpful tips that I appreciate when I'm in time of need.

You are awesome, don't let anyone take that away from you!

HeartSmiley Wink

xXLexi_Lou122Xx You are an incredible artist! I hope to see more of your work around the forums if you are comfortable doing so <3

@CowboyBebop Since you've joined, you've been really supportive which is so inspiring! I admire your compassion Heart

@MochaChino first of all, your username is awesome and I love it Smiley Very Happy You are doing a fantastic job as a builder, so many compassionate, supportive posts plus so many fun and positives ones too! You rule Smiley Happy