cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Compliment the person above you

@N1ghtW1ng I always love going to the hanging out/games section and seeing 'last post by N1ghtW1ng' on every single one! You really put in the effort to keep those threads going and it doesn't go unnoticed! 

@lennycat2017
You have such amazing support and advice on the forums, and I appreciate you being here. You are a blessing to the community!

//You are strong, You are beautiful, You are enough//
Highlighted

I think you are strong and brave
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@redhead
You are also strong and brave, for reaching out to people, here and in the real world. You are able to share your problems, and give support to others, especially when they need it most.
I'm proud of you. Smiley Happy

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx

B0112692-60C2-4EAD-AE85-2F8B0941A538.gif

Just wanted to thank you for being such a supportive person on the forum! Your encouragement of others is really inspiring. I thought your responses to the GR tonight were really honest and show how much you are developing as a person. Stay strong and keep up the good work! Smiley Happy

Aww... thanks @mrmusic!
I do try my best...
I think that you do a great job of being apart of the mod squad, and give great advice when others need it. Great to have you here on the forums!

@Puppies026  Your username gives me a comforting image in my mind. Puppies are so cute and lovely. You must be too! 

@mspaceK
You have helped me on numerous occasions, and you are so strong, reaching out to others, in time of need. I'm so proud of you for trying your hardest, at everything. Getting through work, and supporting others. You are special, and nothing can take that away from you. We love you here, and treasure you dearly.

I'm so very proud of you. You've gone through so much already. You will get through this. We are all behind you, fighting with you. 💖❤

I really needed to hear that @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . <3 I'm very lucky to have to talk to and listen. You are a really good listener and I am so grateful for that. You always take the time to help even when things are going hard for you too. Thank you. 

You're welcome @mspaceK. I'm just happy to help. Helping others is what I love. Without helping you, or anybody, I wouldn't be who I am now.