cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Compliment the person above you

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  you have such a kind soul! Thanks for always being so uplifting! 

Thanks @lennycat2017!
You always have such kind words and great advice here on the forums.
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx you have such a wonderful input here on the forums - you surely make people's lives a lot more fun and interesting! You have a very kind heart and a caring soul - a few things I look for in a person Smiley Happy

You are so friendly and easy to talk to as well.

love and hugs, 

blobby Smiley Happy

Aww.... Thank you @blobby!
You have such great advice for me on the forums, and I know that you love helping others through their bad times. I'm sure we all appreciate you and love you for that. Your soul is so kind and caring, I can't help but smile when I see that you've replied to one of my topics, or anyone else's...
You are a gem, don't let anyone take that away from you!

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx

I always love reading your posts, they are so compassionate, inspiring and fun! I know you are strong and will get through the tough times. Heart

@mrmusic so proud of you for making a thread and sharing what's been going on for you recently. You are amazing Smiley Happy 

@N1ghtW1ng you are such an inspiring person- your leadership in this community helps to make it such a safe and supportive space! I learn from you every day Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

@Jess1-RO
You make the forums soo much better, as an admin. You're small reminders of the guidelines and comforting posts make me smile, and feel safe just when you're online! Smiley Happy

@N1ghtW1ng Literally all I can think of when I see your username is this really cool shower jelly (which is like a jelly soap you wash with) from Lush...see picture for context. So I'm gonna say thank you for having a wonderful username that reminds me of cool bat-shaped shower products haha!

Image result for nightwing shower jelly

@MisoBear I like that you are a builder on the forums, and the couple posts I've seen from you have been so encouraging to other users Heart

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart