cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Compliment the person above you

@Bee,
You have such a kind and caring heart, and always know how to support all of us users here on the forums.
You are a great Mod to this community, and I'm sure that you'll keep doing a great job!

Keep up the good work Bee!

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx words are seemingly escaping me. I can't find the right way to describe how happy I feel when I see that you've posted in Games or another thread. You're always fun and doing your best and honestly, you're just plain awesome Smiley Happy 

Happy wiggles, because you're just that cool Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Special shout out to @FootyFan26 tonight for being my Games-ing buddy! Smiley Very Happy Have a great night! 

Related image

(you rock Smiley Wink)

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Thank you @N1ghtW1ng!
You are even more awesome than Batman/Nightwing put with His favourite dish!
You are a blessing to the games section, and Have funny answers to some of the question like games!

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx, you've shown so much heart and kindness on the forums! I'm continually awed at the amazing support you give to our members. Keep doing you <3 Smiley Very Happy

Thank you @Esperenza67.
You are such a wonderful person, and you have such a beautiful way with words. You make me feel better when I see you on the forums!

//Nothing is impossible. The word itself says "I'm Possible"//
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  I always see you doing THE MOST to support other users on this forum, even when you're having tough times yourself. You should seriously give yourself a pat on the back, I'm in awe. 

Thank you @MisoBear!

You always have great advice to other users here on the forums, and you always know how to make me smile!

You keep doing you!

Aw thank you @xXLexi_Lou122Xx! Your compliment made me smile Smiley Very Happy. By the way, I loved the thread you've posted recently on using artistic ways on turning negatives into positives! I think it's a brilliant idea and will definitely appeal to those you are more artistically minded Smiley Happy

You're welcome @Esperenza67!
And thank you!
I'm an artist, but I figured that other users could give it a go too.

You always give such beautiful compliments to others, and that makes me happy. You are way better than some people at school!