Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Compliment the person above you

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx thanks a million!

Highlighted

@Tay100 you've been around for ages now, and I love seeing all your posts! You set such a wonderful example for all the builders (and everyone else!) on the forums Heart

I think this is the third time I've bumped into you today @lokifish Smiley Very Happy I love how proactive you are and how you're actively bringing love to older posts. I'm really enjoying checking them out and I enjoy your posts!

Highlighted

@lokifish awww thankyou, I'm quite flattered, and same to you!

Highlighted

@November13  I believe we have interacted before, and I love seeing you grow here and help people out, it's really warm and nice to see!

Highlighted

@November13 Although you are a recently new bob, you have shared so much wisdom and kindness to other users. You have a very kind heart Heart

@Tay100 Although I haven't been around much lately, you are really generous with all the support that you show others. I love reading your posts and am so grateful you jumped in to be a builder! Heart

Highlighted

@mrmusic thankyou, likewise, haven't seen you much either, but I loved how you checked in on us and encouraged us to self-care- we love a team player!

Highlighted

@Tay100  Thank you for contributing so much to the forums! You're really great at peer support, welcoming new builders and checking in on people. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

This one's easy. I see you on forums a lot, responding to almost every thread that I've visited (at least) and you're incredibly supportive. You also have an awesome avatar haha

Good luck to the next person tryna compliment me haha I'm pretty new <3

Highlighted

You have a big and caring heart Heart You are going to do so well on the forums