cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Compliment the person above you

@-pikapika- you don't know how much reading your post made me smile today! Reading the email that I got from being tagged, brought a massive smiley to my face when I wasn't feeling so great! Thank you! Just what I needed today! Smiley Very Happy

@N1ghtW1ng where do I start? Each one of your posts is always so insightful, from what I can tel you've got an awesome personality and a great sense of humor! Smiley Happy

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Bee! (How has no one posted on here?) I don't think I've ever told you how much I like your username. Smiley Very Happy

@lokifish Speaking of usernames, I love yours because every time I read it I instantly think of Loki from Marvel comics (or Thor/Avengers) and that you are practically one of the most awesome-sounding (and definitely awesome) people I have ever not-physically met.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@N1ghtW1ng from all the posts I've read you seem like a great person. You really did help me when you replied to my posts 😊.

@Creativegirl12 You are becoming a very valued part of the forum family and you always seem to have something smart, insightful or beautiful to say. You are truely a awesome person and don't let anyone tell you different. You're rad!

@dreamcatcher You seem like a really passionate, go-getter type of person, which is the kind of person I'd like to be.

@-pikapika- You are a great person with so much insight and are full of other fun, awesome things. It's great what you've done for yourself and others.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@N1ghtW1ng You're a really awesome, rad, epic and amazing contributor to the RO family and I very much enjoy reading everything you have to say! You're also a DC/Marvel fan (if I remember from the 'geeks and geeketts' thread)!!!! YAY

@dreamcatcher you have an amazing sense of humor and your posts are always well thought out Smiley Happy
Ps. I like you new change of picture Smiley Tongue

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee you are a very enthusiastic person who is strong and awesome. I consider you one of my ReachOut friends. Smiley Happy