cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Compliment the person above you

Soph: you're always around to help people out and be a voice of rationality and inspiration. I really enjoy working with you!

The first thing I associate you with is travelling then I remember that you are (well, were) studying and stuff too! I love that you use your time like that. It's brilliant! It's the sort of thing I want to do, hearing a bit about you doing it certainly motivates me. You're inspiring! 

I love your posts because everytime you post, I learn more about you! Smiley Happy

I love reading all your posts Shadow, you seem like such an amazing and really strong person! Smiley Happy

Hey Sofia. I haven't spoken to you before, so Hi!  I like your name, it is a unique way of spelling Sophia. Good on you for joining the forums. Hope to see you around more often!!

You are determined and funny and a great friend to all 

Hey Shadow,

I think you write some really thought provoking posts and they're really interesting to read... keep up the great work!

Atma

Atma: I think you've got an awesome upbeat and positive attitude! Smiley Happy

I don't really know people here but, I reckon you guys are brave in that you are seeking help and admitting your weaknesses.

Nightsky, I can see that you are fairly new (by the number of posts and resigration date). I think it is often a big step to register for RO and post. I know the first post I ever made on the old forums was so hard, I was so nervous about it and it wasn't until I saw a few replies that I relaxed a lot Smiley Happy

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart