cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Compliment the person above you

@letitgo you are a wonderful person and a wonderful mod. The forums (and the world!) are a much better place for having you in it Heart

Thank you @letitgo!

@lokifish you have such a good sense of humour, and seeing your ideas of "Something About You..." is something to always make me smile!

// Nothing is impossible. The word itself says "I'm Possible" //

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx your posts are amazing. You try so hard and you are an inspiration to others. The inner strength displayed really helps other people, including countless people who read but never post. Thank you for your contributions!

Thank you @mrmusic! That really made me smile!

You always have such great feedback on replies, and you make others smile with your posts! You have a kind heart, and everyone here values your guidance.

// Nothing is impossible. The word itself says "I'm Possible" //

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx You're a genuinely kind person, and you try your best to not offend people and I value that about you. You put a smile on people's face with each post you write and aren't afraid to call someone out if they're doing wrong. 

Speaking from experience loll Heart

Thank you @jasmine12345678!
You have an amazing mind, and know what you mean when you say something. You have a kind, sincere heart, and that is a quality not everyone has. I myself don't really have a quality like that. I admire your ability to see a misunderstanding, and the way you figure the problem out. Smiley Happy

Thanks so much @xXLexi_Lou122Xx I really appreciate that. Smiley Tongue

You're welcome @jasmine12345678! Smiley Happy

Heart ofc!!

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I have enjoyed seeing your responses to discussions and last weeks' GR. You bring a sense of community with your thoughtful responses to users' posts too! Heart

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart