cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Compliment the person above you

Thank you @Bee.
I really needed that today.
I just found out that I’m moving schools next year, and I know that I’m going to go down hill again, now that I’m moving. I feel so appreciated here, and I appreciate you all here too.

Bee, you’re such a wonderful user/Mod, and I know that you’re going through such a hard time right now. Even when you’re feeling low, you help other users like me. Thank you for being here, because I don’t know what I would’ve done if the responses you gave to me weren’t there.

// Nothing is impossible. The word itself says “I’m Possible” //

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  just had a quick look at your profile and omlll it's so inspiring how you much you engage with this forum like for real, seeing what makes you a "superstar contributor"  with all your activities is very informative for a rookie builder/new forum member like me, it drives me to have fun and achieve even more on here! 

giphyThat's you!

@Tay100, it's been so inspiring to see the support you've been giving others on the forum lately!

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx, I'm sorry to hear that you'll be moving schools and that is upsetting to you. Moving schools can be a really hard time, but it can also allow you to grow and meet new people too. I remember when I moved schools I thought I would never make new friends, but I ended up being really happy in the end and the teachers were really supportive. I hope this will be the case for you too, and we're always here for you on RO too. 

Thanks a million!

Thank you @MisoBear, @Tay100!

That really means a lot to me!

You both are doing fabulous jobs at being builders, and one day mods! Your comments are always inspiring, and helps make life easier to cope with. Your enthusiasm is always appreciated here on the forums! Smiley Happy

// You are worth Something, not Nothing. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise //