cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Copliment the person above you

Gail: Thank you so much Smiley Happy u really put a smile on my face... I think you are such a wonderful person, you are always so helpful and kind and I am so glad you are a Mod because you are very tuned into the forums which is awesome plus you are such a beautiful person. Smiley Happy 

Ruenhonx Smiley Happy

Others may have mentioned it but I really love your positivity Smiley Happy When I come on here after having a tough day your posts always help me look at things in a more positive light. Aside from that you're really really awesome Smiley Very Happy

I love reading your comments on the forums because you're very supportive and you seem to be able to relate to and connect with everybody

I think it's awesome how involved you are on here Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@N1ghtW1ng It's so awesome to see your face (well, your avatar Smiley Tongue) on here again! Your posts are always really insightful and I love reading about your perspective on things Smiley Happy

You're a reasonably regular poster, from the looks of your post count

@Pris  You give some pretty sound advice!

@Rhelna You keep high fiving my posts, which is awesome.

@Pris You seem like a really lovely and awesome person. 

@dreamcatcher You're very involved in the forums and seem like a very nice and caring person. You're very friendly and seem to interact well with everybody! You are very positive influence on this site! Smiley Happy