cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Creativity / Community Art

I don't know if it's just me @DruidChild but I can't see your pic.

It's not just you @FootyFan26, I can't figure out how to post it Smiley Tongue I'll try again

@Sans-RO @lokifish @dustb0wldance Smiley Happy

That is seriously cool @DruidChild! You're awesome! Did you draw the hands yourself??

Thank you @dustb0wldance Smiley Very Happy Yep, I drew all the hands myself! Smiley Happy

@DruidChild you hands down put me to shame with your drawing. That is AWESOME Smiley Very Happy

@DruidChild WOAH they're so realistic! So cool Smiley Very Happy

@loves netball You should post some of your drawing, I bet it's awesome Smiley Very Happy and thank you so much!!

Thank you @lokifish Smiley Very Happy

I don't draw @DruidChild, well I haven't for a long time because I suck and I don't know what to draw. I was painting a year ago, but I had nothing that motivated me so I stopped

Fair enough @loves netball. I didn't do any drawing for ages, but I got back into drawing by finding artists that I really liked, it's cool to look at art even if you don't feel like making any Smiley Happy

@loves netball I'd bet money that you're a better drawer than I am... I can't even draw a proper straight line Smiley Tongue painting sounds awesome though - is that something you'd wanna find the motivation to get back into?