cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Creativity / Community Art

Thanks for that, super helpful Smiley Happy. I'm really not much of an artist myself, I just like admiring, consuming, and absorbing art, it's a part of my 'virtual' self-care in online spaces like these!
Highlighted

That's pretty cool too @Tay100!

Admiring is just as good. Also good as self-care too!
Highlighted

I'd like to think so! It's soothing but provides also kind of sense of awe, and of altruistic stimulation and introspection which is invaluable too, I think. Hope that makes sense!
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx @Tay100 any kind of artwork medium can be posted Smiley Happy
It just so happened that the community challenges were all visual mediums
and what people have posted Smiley Happy

But by all means if you've built an awesome shed or made a sculptures than
share away Smiley Happy

After all creativity and art are so broad Heart

(Email reply because I'm too lazy to log in right now Smiley Tongue )

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

@Bee lol!
Highlighted

Ahh I see! Thanks for clarifying Bee!
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I love your artwork of the day sky into the night sky, I feel like I've seen this before (possibly from already seeing it while not logged in, but have you posted it in another thread here? or am I dreaming ahaha)
I agree with @TOM-RO such beautiful handwriting!
Alessia Cara is the Artist who sings Scars to your Beautiful Smiley Happy I looove her voice!

@Tay100 I love that, admiring others' works is a cool self-care activity. Maybe we could create a space for admiring artists' works?

Highlighted

Thank you @Bee!
It took a while, as the blending took forever... But it was fun, and it got me out of cleaning my room for another day.

Yes, I have posted it on my thread before. That way whoever isn't following this thread, and they are on my thread, they can see it. Saves me linking the thread too!
Highlighted

ah that explains my sense of Deja Vu I had when I saw it here, ahaha @xXLexi_Lou122Xx
Blending does take forever! I try to blend as I go along for big areas and make my colouring as smooth as possible to avoid having to go over it to smooth it out Smiley Tongue Or the good ol' trick of rubbing the pencil colour shavings into the paper works too for lighter patches Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

I've been dabbling in digital art! 

Background.PNG.PNGbuzzy bee.pngfire kai.jpg