cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: DIY-ing

@MisoBear I love stuff like that too!

I've never been brilliant at working with string, though macrame looks really interesting! 

@Tasi nah, I'm terrible at sports Smiley Tongue

My legs just hate me, and 90% of the time crawling is easier than walking through the house. but my knees have started protesting..

@Tiny_leaf  I checked out some of the crafts on that website and they looked really cool! Thanks for the link! Smiley Happy

@Tiny_leaf thanks Smiley Happy
It's not so much about ovens being weird, but estimating the time for thicker projects and doing it when the people who will judge or tell me off aren't around.

Starting a DIY project might be fun, but I have no idea what to do haha

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart
Highlighted

If anyone likes DIY projects, I'd recommend The Sorry Girls on Youtube. So many good project ideas. Anyone else got recommendations for good DIY websites/Youtube channels?

NerdECrafter is a favourite diy crafter of mine @MisoBear Smiley Happy She does several things including polymer clay tutorials of miniatures that are SOOOO cute!

I'll have to check them out, thanks for the recommendation @N1ghtW1ng. I also love the Youtube channels BestDressed and LoneFox for DIYs 

Hello there forums community! I have a DIY-ing question I would love to hear your thoughts on! 

I would love to organise my storage better in my house, and would love to make my storage solutions instead of buying them. Has anyone else made drawer organisers or other storage/organisation tools to keep all your things neat and tidy?

I have been looking at pinterest and got some ideas, but would love to hear from fellow DIY-ers Smiley HappyHeart

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

@Jess1-RO I know this one!!! 

draw divider.jpg

This one's pretty easy, it just takes some origami skills.

Also if you don't have much time, IKEA is amazing, and I think has some cool drawer organizers.

Peg boards aren't very pretty in my opinion, but apparently they're becoming popular, and they can be a really useful storage thing.

Image result for pegboard

"Secret" furniture storage:

Couch storage.png

A bit harder to diy, but really really cool. 

I'd also suggest online window shopping at places like Officeworks and IKEA. That way you can get a few ideas - some of their stuff is pretty easy to reproduce.