cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Debate Club!!!!

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

I can't really explain why I like them. I guess I just find myself wanting more. Mmmmm. I like tangy and salty things so I guess that's why? They taste so good on pizza, and in pasta, and on their own. They even taste good in beverages!

Olives are so polarizing aren't they?! I can see why they aren't for everyone...but yes I'm definitely a fan. 

Tasty Emma Stone GIF

Anja Slibar GIF

Youtube Lol GIF by Channel Frederator

Olives are perfect!!

I really like salty things, and when they aren't soaked too much olives have the best texture.

I love olives especially on pizza

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  I love olives in pizzas, pastas, antipastos, dips and salads! Especially in Greek salads. Salty foods are some of my favourite. I think my favourite type of olives might be Kalamata olives.

There are lots of varieties of olives and some are tastier than others though.

That's fair enough guys.

Next Topic:
Pencils or Pacers?

Personally, I prefer Pacers. For many reasons, but let's go with 3.

1. You don't have to sharpen them multiple times a day, and the lead doesn't break as easily. You never have to empty out the sharpener, or walk to the bin, just because it's full. All because you only need lead.
2. If the lead breaks, You just need to click the button/eraser. It's that simple.
3. They have much easier use than pencils, from being able to shade and draw easier. My drawings are much better when I use Pacers.

// Nothing is impossible. The word itself says "I'm Possible" //

I love this thread @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

Pencils or Pacers?

I am a fan of pencils over pacers. Firstly, I am someone that presses really hard when I write, I snap a lot of the lead in the pacers so I waste a lot. Secondly, I enjoy sharpening pencils (haha can you tell I am an organised person from that answer Smiley LOL)

While I am open to pacers, when I need to go to officeworks I buy pencils Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

Hey @Jess1-RO, and welcome back from your holiday!

That's fair enough, and I can see the satisfaction of sharpening pencils too. Except for when they get to small... I know that mine are way too small.... Smiley Happy They're probably smaller than my index finger!

Does anyone else want to share? I know that we need more people, so I'll just tag a few members that're online.

@keezeik @WheresMySquishy @ecla34 @blissfulhope @Jane_Rose @Maddy-RO @Dandelion13 @statuscaring @Hozzles

// Nothing is impossible. The word itself says "I'm Possible" //

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx @Jess1-RO pencils 100%.

I find them easier to shade with, and I don't like how pacers scratch on paper.

Sharpening pencils is definitely something that annoys me though...

Hahah what a great thread!
I've honestly never used a pacer before so I'm all for pencils!

That's fair enough everyone!