cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Debate Club!!!!

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx though I do love clicking the end of pacers..

And then remembering that I can't undo what I have done and trying to write with a piece of lead that sticks out like 3 cm.. Smiley Tongue

That's interesting, because I can always undo it...

If you hold in the button thingiemabob, at the same time as pushing the lead back in, it should work. Unless it's a weird thing, and doesn't work... Have you tried that @Tiny_leaf?
Highlighted

Pacers for writing because they stay sharp and therefore I write neater. However pencils for drawing because they are better to shade with Smiley Happy. Also pencils come in different "grades" which can be really handy with creating contrast in drawings. I'm not sure whether the lead for pacers comes in different grades. Does it? 

I agree @Maddy-RO! I also prefer mechanical pencils for writing and normal pencils for drawing. I prefer mechanical pencils for writing because they are more fine and I don't like sharpening pencils. But it's easier to draw with normal pencils.

That's a good question.Smiley Frustrated I think you can order different grades of lead for mechanical pencils but I'm not sure.

Fair enough @WheresMySquishy, @Maddy-RO. I can agree with that. I still draw with both.

@Maddy-RO, I don't think they do, but that could be a possibility in the future!

@WheresMySquishy really? I didn't know that!

Okay, here is a suggestion from our topic ideas thread:
pineapple on pizza: yes or no?
Courtesy of @letitgo !

I say, YES! It is a sweet thing, to go with the savoury parts of the pizza. It balances the flavours, to make the pizza delicious and flavoursome.

Image result for noooo gif

Smiley Tongue 

To be honest, I don't like pineapples at all, so I (obviously) don't like them on my pizza. 

my face when I'm served pineapple on pizza 

Animated GIF

Pineapple BELONGS on pizza.

100% agree with @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

Image result for cartoon pineapple gif

@Tiny_leaf how could you???? Smiley Tongue