cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Demi Lovato

I just updated my music on my phone, so its all new. I have and hour on the bus each way -so 2 hours a day- to get to school and back so im listening to music then. 

Omg, I just listened to Body Say... Omg. Yas. 

@letitgo I've listened to her album a couple times but I'm in decisive. A couple of tracks I would have have liked to see them done as more a melody, but I cannot remember which ones they were! lol.

But my fav is confident, it's really resonating with me right now. I've always lacked confidence within myself and this song seems to just hit that spot in my mind Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@PeanutJelly148 Glad you were able to listen to it!! I wish Demi had done a video for Body Say, but at least she'll be in the Smurfs movie coming out next year...

I've been listening to an Australian band called Stonefox. I actually went to kinder with one of the singers. So weird to read her interviews/buy her music!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //
Highlighted

@Bee fair enough. I quite like Waiting for You, especially the rap verse. And Stars tends to put me in more of an energetic mood, especially the line "beat em like Rousey" haha.

Yeah, Confident is a really relateable one. Same with Warrior, I think. It's definitely slower and...heavier, but I love and can really relate to it, particularly the notion of having thicker skin, which I really do now. 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //