cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Demi Lovato

Hey guys!

I'm a major Demi Lovato fan (also known as a Lovatic), primarily because of her work to raise awareness about bullying and various mental health issues. Her music is pretty cool, too.

So I thought I'd start a discussion for us to discuss her movies/TV work/music, if you're so inclined.

I'll try to start us off with a question - What's your favourite Demi Lovato song?

Mine changes, but right now I'd have to say Old Ways from her album 'Confident.' I can really relate to the message of not slipping back into old habits.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys too!  

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Re: Demi Lovato

Nice thread! A great advocate for mental health.

Hi @letitgo
I love all her old music especially when she used to be on the Disney Channel, those were my jams Smiley Tongue
In saying that, I think Skyscraper is a very powerful song. 

I sometimes play around with an app called Episode, which is like online stories / role playing, and they have a whole Demi Lovato series where you are part of her tour. It's good fun!

@ElleBelle I know about that app! I really enjoyed it except for the time limits on how many you can play Smiley Sad I hate those sorts of things. Whoever came up with the 5 lives deal is a horrible person Smiley Tongue

Hi @missep I enjoy her old stuff too! Have you seen Camp Rock/ the sequel?

Thanks for joining the conversation! 

@ElleBelle @N1ghtW1ng I don't usually play App games, but I downloaded that one just because it was hers and it's pretty good. Although I don't like having to wait for new episodes, or after every few chapters...

As you've all probabky gathered, I'm a huge fan of Frozen and Demi's version of Let It Go as well, haha

omg Omg, I'm fangirling so much right now. Holly molly. Okay... I need to breathe. I love Demi so so much. 
Okay, Now that i've calmed down..... Atm my favourite song of hers is cool for the summer' as in an interview with this guy that i cant remember the name of.. She said her songs are all from experience, and as 'cool for the summer' suggests it is about experimentation with LGBT+ And she "may or may not" have done that. 
It also just an incredible song that i can't stop singing to. 

I've been wanting to download that app but cant. Man Sad

Yay, @PeanutJelly148 let's fangirl together, haha!!

Yeah, I do enjoy Cool for the Summer. Although my favourite song from Confident is probably still Old Ways. Is Cool for the Summer your favourite from Confident?

Have you heard Body Say, her latest single?

Oh, pity! Smiley Sad Hope you're able to download it soon! 

Haha Yas! @letitgo
I love the confident album, stone cold, old ways and cool for the summer are equally my favs from it though. 
I havent ben able to listen to a good copy of body say, but it surely on youtube now so i'll check it out.