cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Demi Lovato

@letitgo

I love Camp Rock! I bought the sequel but I haven't seen it yet! 
I really like Nick Jonas though because I used to listen to the Jonas Brothers all the time in high school! 

Smiley Very Happy

@missep My mum actually found both Camp Rock and Camp Rock 2 discounted at JB Hi Fi the other day and got them for me, which was so sweet of her! Personally, I don't like the sequel as much, but I've heard some people love it. It's all personal preference, I guess.

Oh, cool! I thought it was interesting how Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato went on tour together! I like Avalanche, the song they sung together on his last album.

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Yay!! @PeanutJelly148

Her vocals are amazing on Stone Cold! I wish it had done better on the radio/sales, though...

Have you heard Irresistible, the song she did with Fall Out Boy? I love that one too! 

@letitgo Irresistible is the reason why i got into fall out boy!
They're great.
Another collab with Demi is Olly Murs Up. I love that song aswell, its another of my favourites. 

@PeanutJelly148 The only other Fall Out Boy song I know is Thanks for the Memories, but I want to start listening to more of them! Do you have a favourite of their songs?

Ahhh yes, I looooove Up! And my mum loves it too, and we barely ever enjoy the same music so that's nice, haha. I also really like Why Don't You Love Me, the song she did with Hot Chelle Ray

😆 yay for demi!
I shall have to go find confident, I've not realised she finished it lol
I can't decide on a fav song of hers. They're all good!! 😁

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

My fav of Fall Out Boy song is Phoenix, Or immortals. 

@PeanutJelly148 thanks for the recommendations! I love the line "dance alone to the beat of your heart" from Phoenix!

@Bee Yes, definite yay, haha! Fair enough, there's a lot to choose from!

Yeah, let me know what you think once you've listened to it! She's taking a break from music next year. I'm glad she's taking care of herself of course, but I am looking forward to some new music from her!

"I'm gonna change you like a remix
Then I'll raise you like a phoenix"

@letitgo Thats my favourite line. 

Nice! Have you been listening to any new music lately? @PeanutJelly148