cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Do you want to be a Moderator in the ReachOut Forums Community? Applications open!

@Bananatime04 I will have graduated high school when I'm 18.

That's okay, but we could still meet at the sane place, right? Smiley Happy

I honestly can't wait to become a mod one day. That's only 3 years away, until I'm old enough too!
Highlighted

Re: Do you want to be a Moderator in the ReachOut Forums Community? Applications open!

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx same! I’ve been so excited!

What do you mean sane place? Sane forums??
Highlighted

Oof, auto correct! Stupid thing it is!

I meant same place, but idk. We’ll see what happens when the next 3 years comes around!
Highlighted

That’s okay @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Smiley Happy

If we go to the same mod training then yea we will be able to meet! Smiley Happy
Highlighted

I’m gonna aim to go to the same one as you @Bananatime04!
Highlighted

@Taylor-RO is it possible to go to the mods training thing 2 years in a row? Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 normally all the mods go each year, although it was changed last year so that they only paid for new mods to attend. It'll just depend how things are run in the future - flying in each year was always a highlight for me!

Oooo @lokifish that’s so cool! I would definitely pay to go again! It’s so worth it!
I can’t waittttt!!!!
I’m gonna try go as soon as I turn 18! Although that might depend on what month the training is because my birthday is mid October.. do you know the dates of the training? Also how old are you (I could be able to meet you if you’re not too old! Smiley Tongue )
Highlighted

Hey @Janine-RO I was just wondering, is it possible to loose the rank as a mod? Like maybe if someone didn’t login for a long time or something else??

Hey @Bananatime04 , that's a great question - I'm actually not sure, I'd have to check on that one. Generally speaking, we do understand that "life happens" sometimes, and there's often times when mods may need to take a bit of a step back from the forums, which is totally understandable. Self-care needs to come first, and there's often periods where some mods are extremely active on the forums, and then periods where they may need a rest, especially when people are juggling other commitments like paid work, uni, family, and of course looking after their own mental and physical health Heart 

Check out our community activities calendar for June 2020 here