cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Do you want to be a Moderator in the ReachOut Forums Community? Applications open!

@Janine-RO That’s totally understandable.. are there any other things that could take away that role? Like what if they break the guidelines?

Re: Do you want to be a Moderator in the ReachOut Forums Community? Applications open!

Hey @Bananatime04 , another really good question! We would always look to work with people first and provide them with support and coaching in cases like that in the first instance. We try to take a collaborative approach - that being said, obviously everyone's safety has to come first. Mods also have resources and training to guide them in responding Smiley Happy 

Check out our community activities calendar for April 2020 here
Highlighted

Ah, it looks like I missed this round! When is the next round of applications open? I'd love to apply!
Highlighted

Hi @Tay100, we will be running another induction workshop for new Moderators at the end of this year Smiley Happy Around October we will be posting more information and tagging all builders, so keep an eye out!

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

Thanks, looking foward to it Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Omg that’s so good! My birthday is towards the end of the year so it will be like my 18th birthday present!! Sadly still have 2 and a half more years Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Hi @Bananatime04

What an awesome way to celebrate! This year we will be celebrating you becoming a builder, if this is still something you are interested in Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

Oh @Jess1-RO what time of year do you guys do the builder application thingys?