cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Do your thing RO members & welcome newbie staff!

Welcome @Danielle_RO, feel free to answer the questions as well!

Hey @FootyFan26, I'm useless at these things, as my mind generally goes blank at the sight of questions about 'favourite things', but here goes:

1. Do you like Kmart? And/or dogs?
Love me some Kmart - they have the toys sized for grown-up bodies. And who doesn't love gods (which dogs totally are)! They're little piles of licking fluff that don't judge.

2. Why did you decide to work at ReachOut?

Ah - because the user's of these forums are awesome, totally support each other. (I mentioned to @j95 yesterday that I've worked on forums before that focused on sporting and political rivalries... I like working on forums built for supporting people much more than supporting rivalries)

3. What's your favourite lolly in the party mix
Pineapples - I love pineapples!

4. What's your favourite hobby

See, this is the one that sends my mind blank - so I'm just going to say participating in fandoms (especially when Misha Collins is in charge). But honestly, I have a lot of things I love, and I switch between things a lot.

That's fair enough @Danielle_RO, I find it hard to pick favourites sometimes. Large toys are pretty cool as well. I gotta check out those forums though, I reckon there'd be some entertaining stuff there Smiley Tongue

My fave thing to do during my uni days was to visit the all-night Kmart to hang out in the toy section at like 2am. At that time of day there are no little kids, and you can play with all the toys undisturbed.

Highlighted

Ooh I missed all these questions! Ok here we go:

1. Do you like Kmart? And/or dogs?
Obvs yes. I got an awesome macrame pot holder for my plant babies the other day at Kmart, and dogs are awesome (even though I have a cat)
2. Why did you decide to work at ReachOut?
Many moons ago I was asked to join the team, absolutely loved how supportive everyone was here even when they were struggling with their own things. Now I come back every opportunity I get!
3. What's your favourite lolly in the party mix
Strawberries and cream! 
4. What's your favourite hobby

At the moment, it's indoor plants. I am growing my collection and I get so happy when they sprout new leaves. However I switch favourite hobbies every month or so, I get bored easy lol. 

5. Marvel or DC
Marvel, always. 
6. Have you seen Star Wars yet
Don't kick me out of the forum, but I've never seen any Star Wars movie ever. Sorry!
7. Favourite tea

I just bought a green and red vanilla rooibos thing from T2 and it smells AMAZING. 

8. Favourite song?

At the moment it's an instrumental version of Chandelier by Vitamin String Quartet, but of all time probably Slow Down by Ignite.

9. Favourite GIF?

giphy

10.Favourite meme/funny photo?

when-you-sit-down-in-the-salon-chair-in-your-13869992

11. If you follow footy, want type and what team?

The mighty Adelaide Crows! (Do not talk to me about last year's Grand Final... I'm still sad)

12. White, milk or dark chocolate?

Milk, but I'm more of a salty snacks than sweet snacks fan.